Ship to shore container cranes are custom designed with a range of outreaches and specification detail according to individual customer requirements from Panamax size through to the largest mega max cranes. Safe working loads from 40 to 120 metric tonnes are available in single, twin and tandem lift configuration.
- Lifting mechanism: Container or hook beam lift movement, it's the most important working mechanism(Including hoisting winch, the corresponding couplings, brakes, reducers and other components.)
- Luffing mechanism: The mechanism can achieve the front girder beam revolved around the hinging point to do the pitching operations is pitching mechanism(motor through couplings, gear& another transmission mechanism to drive the rope drum action, thus achieve pitching movement.)
- Travelling trolley system: The mechanism to make the container or spreader & above bridge structure horizontally reciprocate is traveling trolley system(Including running trolley assembly; trolley driving mechanism, wire rope winding and safety protection devices, etc.)
- Crane traveling system: Making the whole machine along with quay track to do the horizontal movement. crane traveling mechanism consists of four sets of the running carriage, each set carriage with 8~12 wheels, running carriages through the middle balance beam, large balance beam to hinge with bottom bridge beams, so that the whole quayside container crane weight can be supported evenly by carriages through 4 fulcrums.
- Emergency mechanism: When the port is power off due to high pressure or the electronic control system fails, Using the standby AC power source by manually coupling method, the emergency mechanism is coupled to the original driving mechanism to make quayside container crane to leave away the working position, and back down to the safety position. The emergency mechanism can run independently, it can also be public. Currently, most quay crane is only equipped with the emergency mechanism for pitching.
- Safety hook devices: When the beam raising up to about 800mm, safety hook device will lock the girder beam, automatically or manually.
- Rope supporting device: With the quayside upsizing, outreach distance growing more. Increasing the outreach, and then running trolley distance become longer. So that increasing suspension length of wire rope at both ends, under deflection. of wire rope, rope jumping slowly, so as to weaken the effect on spreader from jumping rope.
- The machine room and ancillary equipment: The machine room is to ensure the working in all-weather, anti-dust, rain-proof, sun-proof, heatproof, well-ventilated environment. Machine room's ancillary equipment is ventilation. equipment-rope changing equipment-air compressors-lifting equipment for repairing-bench worker's working table-tools and equipment cabinet-extinguishers-lifting holes, cover, guardrails-doors &windows.
- Manned outdoor elevator.
- Tally Room and luffing mechanism operating room.
- Port ancillary equipment: bumper post - wind equipment (anchor spile and windproof inhaul cable.)
Ship-To-Shore Gantry Cranes
Ship-To-Shore Gantry Cranes