Electrolytic multifunctional cranes are auxiliary equipment for large-scale pre-baked anodic aluminum electrolytic production. Multifunction Crane for Electrolytic Aluminum can meet the environmental requirements and process requirements of high-temperature molten salt, high current, strong magnetic field, dusty working site, and complete the process of prebaked anode aluminum operating.
Electrolytic aluminum multi-purpose crane is a large pre-baked aluminum electrolysis equipment, which is mainly employed to complete the following process operations:
- Shell: Open the electrolyte crust;
- Replace the anode: pull out the residual pole, put on a new anode;
- Slag: pull out the residual pole, remove blocks in the molten aluminum;
- Feeding: add alumina powder and covering material to the groove;
- Lifting: lifting bus frame.