According to the environment and using requirement in the paper-making plant to develop the special crane, which is one kind of the general purpose crane, only the hoisting mechanism is different with the general double girder crane, and it also adopts the special spreader, the hoisting mechanism generally can has double trolleys, triple trolleys, or the trolley with double hooks, trolley with one single hook. During the operation, it shall ensure the synchronization and interlock of each mechanism of the crane and trolley, the traveling and hoisting mechanism of the crane and trolley adopt inverter control, through the PLC to realize the coordinate work of each mechanism.
Almost all paper mills use bridge cranes for regular maintenance needing removal of heavy press rolls and other equipment. The bridge cranes are used in the initial construction of paper machines because they make it easier to install the heavy cast iron paper drying drums and other massive equipment, some weighing as much as 70 tons.
- High long and cross-travel speeds thanks to high-performance double-girder design;
- Light dead weight reduces investment layout;
- Crane girders can be adapted to building structure requirements;
- Minimum approach dimensions thanks to compact traveling hoist design;
- Crane control to meet application requirements: Remote control, control pendant or cabin control ;
- Maintenance platform and accessible crab facilitate maintenance of building interior fittings (optional);
- End carriages of torsion rigid, welded box-section design;
- Soft starting helps to avoid load sway;
- Limit switches protect the hoist and load from damage;
- Anti-collision protection and crane distance controls ensure the safe operation of several cranes on one runway.