Shipbuilding gantry cranes is kind of gantry crane, which is mainly used for building berth assembled hull.This shipbuilding gantry crane has many functions, such as up and down, lifting, piecewise air turn. Some outstanding advantages, the hull turning, and closing operation, etc. With large hoisting capacity, shipyard gantry crane possesses multiple functions and high efficiency, dedicated to subsection transport of large ship, butt joining, and overturning on dock or shipway.
- Single hanging, lifting hanging, air overturning, air unbalanced tiny turn grievances, such as micro-multiple functions.
- Upper-crab has double main hooks separately situated at the outer side of the main girder which can separate or simultaneously horizontally move within 0-2m.
- Lower crab has main and auxiliary hooks situated below the center of the girder.
- The two crabs can mutual act in the air.
- In order to prevent the attacks of storms, there are reliable wind-shielding devices such as rail clamp, ground anchor.
- Overload protection
- Main lifting motor with thermal protection
- Hooks with latch
- Rubber buffers
- Protective earthing
- Crane switch and travel end switch
- Emergency switch can stop all movement when any dangerous happened
- Sub-assemblies characteristic are tested before assembly
- All cranes must be pre-assembled and tested before leaving the factory and offer the certification of the test.
- Reasonable structure
- Favorable performance
- Smooth starting and stopping
- Safe and reliable traveling
- Low noise, commodious cabin, and good view
- Convenient maintenance, excellent exchangeability for parts and components
- Saves electricity specifications