Crane Used for Nuclear-Power Station is special purpose hoisting equipment for the nuclear power plant to meet handling needs with high safety.
At present,250/100+10 tons,217(205)/10+190(205)+5 tons,320+30/5 tons nuclear cranes can be provided for 0.3~1.75 million kilowatt nuclear power plants. Nuclear cranes cover nuclear reactor plant crane, steam turbine plant crane, pumping station crane and stationary swing crane etc. For nuclear island and conventional island hoisting work. Crane Nuclear consistently delivers leading-edge valves, services, and testing technologies to the nuclear industry. Our mission is to help eliminate outages by leveraging a process-driven approach that reduces the overall cost of ownership. We facilitate this by forming win-win relationships with our clients to create packaged solutions that optimize their valve performance in the plant system.
Nuclear Crane manages ongoing valve maintenance and training projects at many nuclear power stations while developing innovative valve diagnostic products for new power plant construction in conjunction with its unrelenting advances in valve engineering.
In the nuclear power station, there are many types specification, according to different items, it can classify into mechanical lifting instruments and lifting equipment for fuel, main purpose as following:
- Heavy duty spare part, such as vapor generator, the header of the pressure vessel, spent fuel vessel and generator rotor and another lifting for the equipment;
- Handling of the new fuel assembly and spent fuel assembly, the operation of the related control bar and the other elements;
- Maintenance for the spare parts in the workshop;
- Big size modulus lifting during the construction session.
Meet Requirement:(Nuclear power plant items package, transportation, loading and unloading, receiving, storage and maintenance requirements)(EJ/T564-2006)
- Crane machinery equipment quality assurance level is QA2. Crane electric control quality assurance level is QA3. The crane can maintain the load sticktite, crane and trolley stay in their rail, don't touch the building and also don't make the parts drop in its largest load operation with the load caused by ultimate safety ground motion;
- The buffer is designed to absorb the energy. The energy is accumulated when the crane and trolley are in the SL-2 down orbit. Horizontal guide wheel should be designed to support the earthquake force which is perpendicular to the rail direction;
- Crane is not required to maintain operation in the earthquake, but it can continue to travel after the earthquake is over and parts being checked.