Hook block is one of the most suitable slings in hoisting. It is connected with pulleys to hang on the wire rope of lifting mechanism. And the hook is the most widely used when lifting cargos. It is made easily and operated practically. Hooks can be classified into a single hook and double hooks according to the appearance; forged hooks and strapped hooks according to the production method.
- Hooks have single hook and double hooks according to the shape of a hook;
- Five strength grades M, P, S, T, V, are classified in accordance with the mechanical property;
- Forging hook and strap type hook are manufactured according to a method of manufacturing;
- For single hook: Manufacturing is simple and it is easy to operate, it is mainly used in the workplace below 80t lifting capacity. Force symmetry double hooks are adapted for larger capacityrol pendant or cabin control ;
- Forging hook material adopts high-quality low carbon killed steel or low carbon alloy steel, such as 20 high-quality low carbon steel, 16Mn,20MnSi,36MnSi, which is annealed after being forged.