QZ Grab Bucket Overhead Crane is mainly consisted with bridge frame, crane travelling mechanism, trolley, electric equipments, grab weight .Widely used in power station, storage, workshop and port, to load or unload some scattered objects. Its lifting capacity includes the grab weight. The grab's open direction has two of parallel to main girder or perpendicular to main girder.
Grab bucket is a tool for efficiently loading and unloading materials such as, sands, coal, mineral powder and bulk chemical fertilizer, etc. The grab bucket is equipped for the crane to grab bulk materials.
There are two types of grab buckets, the orange grab and clamshell grab. The orang grab is suitable for handling materials, such as, steel scrap, big iron stock, garbage, and steel mills whereas the clamshell grab is used to lift small bulk materials, such as, grain, bulk fertilizer, etc.
- Controlling ways about QZ Grab Bucket Overhead Crane: Ground controlling;
- Cabin controlling is also available according to customer's requirement, working system is intermediate;
- Operation cabin: open style and close style, left or right installation;
- Direction of entrance: side, end and top.
- Optimal designed grab cranes are widely used for serving stores and bunkers with automatic, semiautomatic and manual control.
- Laser-assisted height measurement is equipped with the grab overhead crane.
- Grab cranes can work all around clock.
- Safety protection devices such as limit switches for lift and CT are equipped for safe lifting and traveling.
- Overload Protection Device increases performance security.
- Easy and convenient operation is realized by remote control of grab cranes.
- Equipped with double speed mechanism, our grab cranes have a better working performance in terms of precision.
- Low voltage protection, phase sequence protection and emergency stop device are equipped to grab cranes.
- Warning indicators are installed: flashing lights and warning sound.
QZ Model Grab Double Girder Overhead Crane
Crane traveling wheels
Hydraulic multivalve grab bucket exported to Russia