The Double Girder Overhead Crane with Electric Hoist is traveling on fixed support.
The frame adopts box-type welding mechanism, and it used together with CD1/MD1 or HC/HM model electric hoist as a complete set, It is a mid-duty class crane, the capacity is from 3 tons to 20 tons. The span is 10.5-31.5m.The lifting height is 6~18 meters.
Working grade is A3~A4. Working temperature is -20°C to 40°C.
Double Girder Overhead Crane with Electric Hoist is composed of box type bridge frame, lifting trolley, crane traveling mechanism and electrical system. It employs fixed electric hoist, which is fitted on trolley frame as the hoisting mechanism. The structure, simple and convenient, features low entire height and light dead weight so that it is applicable to operational sites of medium and small lifting load such as factories and mines, workshops.
- Double girder structure makes the crane bridge have sufficient strength, rigidity, and stability.
- Rail-in-middle box girder design thoroughly meets the requirement to strength, rigidity and stability.
- End beams designed with simple structure can be easily installed with main beam by high-strength bolts.
- CD or MD high-quality wire rope electric hoist is used as lifting mechanism.
- Soft starting motors with light current is used with ground control.
- Dual-motor independent drive device is adopted to reduce the wear of rail gnawing and reduce the possibility of wheel climb off track fault, etc.
- The motor is directly controlled by contactor, which can make the motor achieve single and double speed and reversing control.
- The frequency converter is used to change the frequency and voltage of motor power to realize the function of speed adjustment control of the motor.
- Multiple safety protection systems is adopted, including short circuit protection, no-voltage protection, emergency power off switch protection, overload limit protection, travel limit protection, zero and chain protection, ground protection, etc.