YH Metallurgy Wire rope Electric Hoist has been developed especially for the metallurgy industry. These hoists are designed to lift molten metal or another solid state, high-temperature loads. These hoists have the quality and reliability to make your facility a safe working environment.
The installation of these Metallurgy Wire rope Electric hoists is up to the application and the manufacturing facility where they will be used. They could be installed on electric single girder crane and double girder cranes, or it can be installed on a fixed overhead track.
Its lifting capacity is less than or equal to 10ton, and lifting height is less than or equal to 20m.The working environment temperature is -10°C~60°C and relative humidity is less than 50% under the condition of 40°C temperature. Electric hoist has many protection functions such as double braking, double limitation, heat insulation plate and so on. Other situations that lift fusion non-metallic material or hot solid metal also can refer.
- Wire rope drum: The roller is made of high-quality seamless pipes and transmits power through the spline. Its case is made of welded steel plate. This is the core part of the hoist.
- Hook block: The hook is forged and connected to the pulley assembly through thrust ball bearing, so the hook can rotate freely. Hooks no more than 5ton lifting capacity are of a single-pulley style and above 10ton is double-pulley style.
- Wire rope: Adopts high strength wire rope with a tensile strength of 1770 Mpa, good safety performance, and long service life.
- Rope guide: Standard rope guide is made of Q235b steel.
- Hoisting motor: The hoisting motor with large tractive force is employed to comply with the frequent direct traveling during the course of working discontinuously.
- Reducer: The gear and axes are made of alloy steel or qualified carbon-steel. All reducers adopt 3-level bevel gear. Proper heat treatment is conducted to ensure their reliability and service life. Finally, the box-body and box-cover are made of cast-iron, both are well shake-reducing and sealed tightly.
- Electrical equipment: The electrical mechanism consists of the electric control box, limiter, button switch, connecting wire etc. According to the marked direction on the button switch, press the button correctly and control the hoist through the on-and-off of the relay in the control box. The operating voltage is usually 36V.
- Safety Protection
- The accurate gear drive limiter is used as upper and lower limit, which can reliably cut off power circuit if hook moves to the upper or lower limit so as to stop the motor.
- Overload protector: the electric wire rope hoist is using electronic overload protector so that the total lifting weight will not exceed the rated lifting weight; if the pulling force of steel rope is more than 105% of the rated capacity, the overload protector device would automatic cut off lifting loop.
- Emergency stop protection
- Over-heat protection of hoisting motor
- Over-current protection
- Phase protection
- Voltage lower protection
Steel Wire Rope
Wire rope drum